The Cost Of Rehabilitation Explained
How much it will cost you to recover from alcohol addiction is largely determined by the level of substance abuse and other related issues. Regardless of how much money you earn, there is always a form of treatment that you can afford.
Depending on the rehab your require and the rehab centre you wish to attend will alter the cost of treatment. Some medical care procedures are free of charge whilst some cost thousands of dollars per day. There is a therapy centre for you suited to your budget.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Most rehab centres offer financial assistance options and accept medical insurance.
In order to take care of the expense of addiction treatment, the insurance is the most general method. Different insurers will cover different amounts of the total cost and the amount accepted by the treatment centre will also be a factor.
Some available insurance companies will pay for addiction treatment such as
- State-financed health insurance
- Individual insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. One way is to seek help from a treatment place that offers free treatment. Financing options are available from some rehab centres. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. Over time you will be able to pay off the debt. Becoming sober will open you up to many tools and skills that will get you back in work and give you a brighter future. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Furthermore, the types of medical care are distinct for some addictions.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 246 1509.
The following are estimates that have been put together from studies carried out and from treatment centres
- The cost of detoxification can range from £800 - £1200 in outpatient treatment centres.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- Elements with risky detoxification effects need more cautious monitoring, which could make the cost increase.
- Inpatient Rehab
- A 30-day treatment program can cost something in the region of £4800 in certain facilities.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The regular rehab's cost of someone who needs 60- or 90-day programs could be from £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Compared to residential rehabilitation, it's much more affordable to receive treatment in outpatient facilities for mild or moderate addictions.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- Costs of £8000 have also been noted such as in the programs provided by Hazelden Betty Ford.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Medicines are not necessary for every addict.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- It can cost around £4000 a year for Methadone treatment.
In the end, the treatment of addiction does not cost as much as a life of drug or alcohol addiction costs. Drug and alcohol addicts are far more likely to take sick time from work or change their job than their sober work colleagues, which has a huge impact on their income.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Recovered addicts have been heard to confess spending tens of thousands of pounds to support their habit.
It can cost over £8500 in a year to consume a 12-pack of beer every day. Legal issues could cost you thousands of pounds more. In the case of illicit drugs, it's not easy to tell how much the addiction will cost but it could easily be much higher.
The financial prices of addiction are just a piece of the overall picture. Private expenses on relationships and a significant life aren't included.
What Factors Into The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
There are many aspects that cause an effect on the cost of addiction medical care. The primary factors include
- Type Of Center
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- The cost of an inpatient program is higher due to the costs of accommodation.
- Furthermore, the price tag of these programs is based on the duration of the program and the location.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Treatment Presented
- It is not needed for all rehab programs for the user to go through detoxification first.
- There is no specialized detoxification other than being monitored when it comes to cocaine addicts since they don't normally experience serious withdrawals once they quit the drug.
- At some stage in detox, alcohol and Heroin addicts feel high withdrawals and require medicines.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- What makes the luxury centres where the rich and famous go for treatment are expensive because of the high-end maintenance amenities provided.
- Per month there will be the tens of thousand dollars cost for lavish treatment.
- Whilst majority of rehabilitations aren't this high-priced, additional amenities mean that you will have to pay more.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. Despite of income, these treatments are for all the people in need.
For free rehab centres, The Salvation Army is a renowned non-profit organization. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Start
Once you have decided to get help the next step is to find a facility that suits your needs and your budget. Don't let the price prevent you from doing it. For insurance and financing programs, we provide you and help you get a suitable rehab for your problem.