What We Provide
From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Wakefield has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
Alcohol Rehab Wakefield delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. Our aim is to give individual focused care that back-ups recuperation and eventually assists people to accomplish long lasting restraint from medications and alcohol.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Please call us at 0800 246 1509 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Alcohol Rehab Wakefield.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).